We’re sick of his attacks on our health care and our wallets
Trump’s economy rewards the rich and powerful and leaves working Americans behind.
His health care plan is nonexistent—aside from non-stop attacks on the Affordable Care Act that would leave millions of Americans without coverage.
He’s done nothing to help working people. Progressive leaders have plans to do just that.
Progressive leaders around the country continue to roll out bold policy proposals that share the same goal: helping working Americans.
Just this week, leaders introduced many policy proposals that feature ideas championed by our sister organization, the Center for American Progress:
- Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) recently introduced a clean elections plan that would reduce the influence of big money in politics and instead “provide a voter-driven public option for campaign financing.”
- CAP has argued strongly for a small-donor antidote to big money in politics, as well as the rejection of corporate PAC money by candidates for elected office.
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) rolled out an aggressive plan to decrease maternal mortality among women of color.
- Just yesterday, CAP released a comprehensive policy blueprint to eliminate racial disparities in maternal and infant mortality as part of its longstanding commitment on the issue.
- Former Rep. Beto O’Rourke (D-TX) and Governor Jay Inslee (D-WA) both just laid out ambitious climate change plans. While their plans differ somewhat, both stress the urgency of combating the climate crisis and transitioning to clean and renewable energy sources.