AVAILABLE FOR COMMENT: CAP Action Experts on Romney’s NAACP speech
Washington, D.C.—Today, Mitt Romney delivered a speech focusing on the economy at the NAACP annual conference. Given how harmful his economic policies would be to the African American community and his past complicated relationship with the organization, this speech will be a telling moment in the presidential race.
The following CAP Action experts are available to comment:
- Daniella Leger, Vice President for American Values and New Communities
- Sam Fulwood, Senior Fellow (on the ground at the NAACP conference)
- Judd Legum, Editor-in-chief of ThinkProgress (on the ground at the NAACP conference)
To speak to an expert email Laura Pereyra at email@example.com or call 202.203.8689.
- Infographic: What Mitt Romney’s tax plan means for African Americans: Many African American Households Would Face a Tax Hike
- Morning Briefing: Romney Addresses The NAACP National Convention
- Romney Supports Voter ID Laws that can disenfranchise 25% of African Americans