Washington, D.C.–Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney and Ohio Republicans are attempting to restrict the ability of Ohioans—including nearly 1 million veterans—to vote in November’s elections. Leaders from VoteVets.org, the Center for American Progress Action Fund, National Security Network, and Ohio and Pennsylvania veterans will condemn the latest chapter in the Republican effort to suppress the votes of millions of Americans.
For more information and background, please see:
- Tom Perriello, President and CEO, Center for American Progress Action Fund
- Jon Soltz, Chairman, VoteVets.org; Iraq War veteran
- Former Rep. John Boccieri (D-OH), Iraq and Afghanistan War veteran
- Former Rep. Patrick Murphy (D-PA), Member, VoteVets.org Board of Advisors; Iraq War veteran
- Maj. Gen. (ret) Paul D. Eaton, Senior Advisory, National Security Network; 30-year U.S. Army veteran
Today, August 6, 2012
11:30 a.m. Eastern Time
Conference ID #: 18572660
**Please note that this call will be recorded. By participating in this call you consent to being recorded.**
To RSVP, or for further information, please contact Josh Dorner at email@example.com or 202.481.8153.
# # #